Tuesday, March 17, 2009

My First LONGCHAMP

16/03/09

Even before C.O.B me & SiHong already discussing whether we want to go to pavilion anot...and decided to go there walk walk since Tangs has discount & further reduction sales... We especially confirm that our decision is right when we saw the heavy rain while we walked out from the elevator afta work. So we drive all the way to Pavilion and the 1st shop i'm went is LONGCHAMP, to check the handbag I keep thinking of whether to buy anot after the handbag that Alvin bought me for new year had torn. There are 3 coulours for the size I want but basically I'm only interested in 2 colour, lime green & beige. The guy working in the shop is a good salesman, I would say he affect my choice of purchase and I do think that he can really be a good salesperson. But i still end up go out the shop without purchase for the 1st round, wanna think twice before i make further decision. But after some window shopping in Tangs (even further reduction but still stuff are still expensive like hell), finally decided to purchase the bag with Beige colour. And at 1st I tot that the size I wanna buy is at RM590 but it's actually only RM450. So happily bought my very 1st LONGCHAMP handbag. Working towards my dream for the 2nd which cost RM4000 plus... Haha, I think ppl reading might say i'm crazy, but this is me... lol

I'm lovin' it~~


4 comments:

  1. I tot their price is 390, 490 and 590 according to the sizes? how come yours 450?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think they are 390, 450, & 590 respectively..these are the price i asked when i bought mine...

    ReplyDelete
  3. love longchamp. :)

    do they sell it in black or white colour?

    ReplyDelete
  4. no white, black got... but still depends on which size you want.... some already out of stock... which will not be restocked anymore..

    ReplyDelete